[0.6.1] - 2020-11-22¶
- the timer callback now gets the gui as its first argument
- fixed bug where matplotlib images were rescaled every time the Ax decorator was used, if a colorbar was been created.
[0.4.0] - 2020-10-03¶
- Refactored matlotlib and pyqtgraph code into separate files
- PGI() widget for pyqtgraph images.
- pyqtgraph widgets: added magic properties for plots and images.
- property proxies with the proxy() method
- “undo” context manager for properties
- connect() now has a default signal name
[0.3.6] - 2020-07-20¶
- support for group boxes
- hierarchical layouts (“child” Gui instances) using property assignments
- font() method and construction keyword argument
- matplotlib widgets: added magic properties, subplots, arbitrary calls upon redrawing.
- callback in background processing is now optional
- documentation on readthedocs is finally properly versioned
[0.3.5] - 2020-07-10¶
- title() method and construction keyword argument
- pyqtgraph integration
- QComboBox default signal is now ‘currentTextChanged’ for better backward compatibility with older QT versions.
- Fallback to import from PyQt5 instead of PySide2 if the latter fails.
[0.3.4] - 2020-07-06¶
- Pre-defined radio button groups
- Progress bar widget
- Added default signal ‘valueChanged’ for QDial and QScrollBar
- Fixed bug for images when using the full file path
- Fixed small bugs in the examples
- “with” context manager now can reference imports and functions defined outside it.
[0.3.3] - 2020-06-18¶
- Support for older PySide versions (v5.9+)
- Fixed bug in ValueSlider layout
- Internal refactor adding the new Rows class.
- ‘clicked’ signal for Matplotlib widgets
[0.3.1] - 2020-05-26¶
- Support for ComboBoxes (using QComboBox)
- Splash Screen (using QSplashScreen)
- @auto decorator syntax
- “with” context manager syntax
- removed all widget-generating functions, all widgets are now classes
- widgets can be specified with just the class, a widget with a default name will be allocated.
- “dropped” signal for list boxes (QListBox) renamed to “drop”